LUIZ FERNANDO MIRANDA
Hospitality Professional, Bachelor in Hospitality with wide experience in Administrative / Financial and Operational areas. Solid knowledge in the area of Controlling / Operational Management in setting goals and planning. Focused on results using a strategic vision, easy to absorb, and share information and knowledge. Throughout these years, has acquired the capacity, dynamism and creativity required by the profession.
Has participated in the deployment of new activities and units, controlling and negotiating budgets, with a view to economic expansion. Participated in the construction and implementation of the development of new management information systems integrated with the medium and large Company.
Good professional relationships, able to face challenges. Sense of organization, enabling confidence with their employees through an interpersonal leadership.
In Finance, extensive experience in accounts payable, receivable, financial projections and cash flow controls, treasury, cost reduction, budget planning, fundraising with financial institutions, focus on goals and objectives for business success and the results measured by profitability.
Developed consultancies improving aspects of control and processes, where it was possible to achieve significant results, and process standards in all operational and administrative areas.
• Internal Controls / Internal Audit
• Budgets, Cash Flow Forecasting and Analysis
• Accounts Receivable and Credit Management
• Accounts Payable / Payment / Purchasing / Inventory Management
• Contract Management of Suppliers and Service Providers
• Cost Management
• Renewal of hotel management contracts
• Development of strategic objectives
• ERP, SAP, CM, Totvs systems
• Experience in Implementation, Training and Qualification of the controllership teams.